MUCINEX® 600 mg expectorant
MUCINEX® is the only expectorant that lasts 12 hours*.
- Relieves chest congestion due to common colds.
- Helps loosen mucus and makes coughs more productive.
- Lasts for 12 hours with a single tablet.
- Also available in 40ct.
- Use as directed.
When you’re sick, mucus can be a master of mayhem. But chest congestion relief is just a dose away — with Mucinex® immediate and extended-release bi-layer tablets that start to release fast and last for 12 hours*.
* 600mg pure guaifenesin bi-layer tablet.
- Do not crush, chew or break tablet
- Take with full glass of water
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 1 tablet every 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
■ Consult a doctor or pharmacist prior to use if you:
- have persistent or chronic cough, difficulty breathing, asthma or other chronic lung conditions
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
■ Do not exceed the single and maximum daily dose. Do not use for longer than 7 days. Over dose may result in serious harm.
■ DO NOT use with any other cough and cold medications since harm may occur, unless recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.
■ Consult a doctor or pharmacist prior to combining with other medications, including natural health products, prescription drugs or non-prescription drugs.
■ Consult a doctor or pharmacist if symptoms worsen, last for more than a week or are accompanied by a high fever (>380C), persistent headache or the production of thick yellow/green phlegm.
■ Do not use if you are allergic to guaifenesin or any of the non-medicinal ingredients in the product.
■ Discontinue use if allergic reactions such as wheezing, rash or itching develop.
■ In Case of Overdose: Call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Product Code: 50363824932458